[Develop for TFNi :: Sort by Game :: Sort by Status :: Links]
For the Mod's Homepages, Check the "Sort by Status" or "Sort by Game" pages.
Except TrueVision3D, Engine Descriptions shamelessly stolen from GamingWorld
- General Game Modding
- ModDB - This site attempts to list every mod for every game
- 3RD Life - This is an excellent site for General Game Modding, including programming, and several popular engines.
- UltimateGameProgramming - A Site for Tutorials in Game Programming Languages
- Wavelength - A site with a lot of good Half Life Modding Tutorials
- PreFabLand - A site with a lot of Prefabs for several games
- Massassi.net - An excellent Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast Modding/Mapping/Skinning Site
- GamingWorld - A very impressive site with articles, tutorials, and perninent news.
- Website Resources
- ActionScripting - This is a very good site that deals with Half Life Scripts.
- 3DCafe - Excellent Models and Tutorials for various Modelling Programs
- Game Engines
- TrueVision3D - A Very Good, Massive 3D Game Engine
- RPGMaker 2000/2003 was programmed by the japanese company, Enterbrain. The program was then (illegally) translated by one named Don Miguel. The program is NOT available for download at TheForce.net and we will not tell you where to get it but it is widely available on many other sites.
- Adventure Game Studio - Adventure Game Studio (AGS for short) allows you to create your own point-and-click adventure games, similar to the early 90's Sierra and Lucasarts adventures. It consists of an easy-to-use development environment, and run-time engine.
- Clickteam - The Clickteam products are a well developed series of game makers that make making games extremely easy using a point and click interface.
- GameMaker -It is very easy to use with a point and click interface, but has an option coding interface for more advanced users who wish to use gamemaker to the max.
- RPG Toolkit - RPG Toolkit is a very simple to use RPGMaker that has a simple to learn scripting language.
- Verge - Verge is an interesting maker with an even more interesting community. The maker itself is a bit more advanced then other makers but holds true with having alot more power and flexibility from the other makers.