Uses For A Dead Tauntaun
by the readers of TheForce.Net
10. Two words ... beef jerky (dont worry about the smell ... its just
9. Wear the skin and jump out at door-to-door salesmen while screaming
like a banshee.
8. Storing copies of the Star Wars Holiday Special.
by Gua-Pa Botom
7. A big tauntaun rug
6. Air Freshener for a Hutt.
5. McDonalds burgers
by Jedi Girl of Corellia
4. A character with more screen presence than Jar Jar
by Dirk Hardpeck
3. Beer warmer (British Jedi only)
by Emperor Palpatim
2. One word: Cheese
1. Something's gotta bait the Gungan traps!
by Chris Z.
10. Space heater
9. Sacrifice it to Baal
7. Clearsil substitute for those whiny kids from Tantoine
6. Beats me, but the Park Ranger's will have something to day about it.
by Darth Letterman
5. Keep it in the laundry room....it smells better than some peoples
4. Relive some epic moments from the "Weekend at Bernie's" films.
by Mr. Poodoo
3. I'm not sure, but I know Martha Stewart could make a lovely centerpiece
out of it.
2. New ingredient in Spam.
by Baron Mel
1. Wookie Food
by Sam Morgan
10. They make a great bath robe.
by Matt Priddy
9. Ammo for a stinkbomb
by Psychopath Boba Fett
8. Shred it, roll it up, & smoke it. Pass it to me now!
7. Well, *anythings* better then roast ewok again...
by Psychodelic Jedi
6. Giant fur coat for Rosie or Oprah
by Judd-I Nighty night
5. Tauntaun slippers.. lots of 'em!
4. Present for mother in law
by Cody Williard
3. Convert into 'albino Wookie scalps' to sell to bounty hunters with
2. Prize for challenge on new Survivor series
by el finko
1. Glitterstim filled pinata