Top 46 Buttons on a Star Destroyer's Bridge
by the readers of TheForce.Net
The answers REALLY varied on this one... a welcome event from my perspective.
46. Ludicrous Speed
by chubbs peterson
45.One that blows up a random TIE fighter for no particular reason [while the officers have bets on which one it'll be]
44. The one that came off Needa's uniform when Vader strangled him.
43. The Omega-13
by Simon H. Johansen
42. "Coke", "Diet Coke", "Fanta", "Sprite", and "Dr. Pepper".
41. If you have just screwed up badly, press here and Darth Vader will be with you shortly.
40. The "Dump The Garbage so the Rebels can fly away" button
39. "Press to intensify forward fire", though it seldom works...you just get an error message saying "too late!" most the time
38. The button to kill Bantha's from 20 parsecs away....with MIND BULLETS.....thats Vader's telekenesis Kyle... (obscure but extra kudos to the ed if he can figure out where its from)
37. Buttons? Who needs buttons? They've got JOYSTICKS!
36. Main Bridge Shields (unfortunaltly it was written in Chineese on "The Executor")
by Darth Lars
35. Sorry no button on the bride for Warp Speed Plaid, there however is one for Flannel!
by Emperoress Palpatine
34. Hello, OnStar? My Admiral is having a Sith-Induced Respiratory Constriction! Where's the nearest Bacta tank? Or can you just send an MD droid?
by Long-Gon Jinn
33. "Fluff and Fold". (They always put the laundry machine controls in the weirdest spots...)
by Jedi Sanity Master
32. Surround Sound. Play that evil music white-suited boy!
31. pizza hut on speed dial - the imperials take full advantage of the "delivered in less than 30 minutes or it's free"
by canada ham
30. The elusive 'Any' key.
by Padawan Drew
29. Automatic "Imperial March" player button
28. The Eject Trash Button (I mean who really controls this? Is it just some little cadet whose only job is to eject the trash?)
by Dark One
27. "Update TFN Video Games caption action"
by The Sith Gamer(He takes shot at me all the time, i can give one back. :) -Ed)
26. How should we know? There's a hundred thousand blinking buttons on the bridge, and they're all unmarked.
by Rin, Destroyer of Keyboards
25. Imperial March Novelty Horn
by Peregrin Toker
24. "STOP," "GO," and "FIRE." Star Destroyers don't really do much more than that.
by Macaroni Penguin
23. Press and Hold to reboot Windows 98
by Thrawn's Master Apprentice007X
22. A, B, Select, Start, and of course a direction pad for steering...
by BCDS DDS SW Fan
21. Thermal exhaust port close (must have been broken that day)
20. WORKING tractor beam
19. Button that makes the Wooooooooo sound.
18. Well, there's two or three buttons on Darth Vader's chestplate, but I wouldn't reccommend pushing them.
17. British Accent Simulator
by Darth Luminara
16. How 'bout top 46 buttons NOT to push on a Star Destroyer. Like the Exit Hyperspace on the Wrong Side of Hoth button.
by Long-Gon Jinn
15. The oft-used 'Deploy the Fleet" button.
14. Press here to change the size of the Star Destroyer in relation to the camera angle currently used
by Darth Becker
13. One button transforms the Star Destroyer into an 18-wheeler by the name of "Maximus Prime."
by Tycho Celchuuu
12. "Fire Laser" with three settings: "Miss", "Way Off", and ""Is there anything even in the general direction of where the laser went?"
by Darth Koopa
11. Are you compatible with Natalie Portman? press here
10. D4.... Battleship sunk!
by Peter Tutham
9. Palpatine's. Oh...NOT to push.
by AJP Darth_Lucky
8. Admiral Piett (?): "Hmm, this button says 'Gravity Control'...." *looks up* "Hey, an A-Wing!"
7. Admiral: "Release the ysalamir" button? SO THIS IS HOW HE SURVIVED FOR TWO EPISODES!
by rabid jawa
6. Electromagnetic Pulse...it's the only weapon we have against the machines......shhhhhhh...... (Matrix Plug)
5. "Please Don't Push This" submission #4,534,101
4. For the ranking officer: a button that activates a big neon "HE DID IT" arrow sign that points at one of your subordinate officers. Handy for when you slip up and let the Rebel scum know you're coming
3. Disguise Kit Button - Turns Star Destroyer into a Shoe or a Potato, depends on how you look at it.
by Emperoress Palpatine
1. For those looking to escape, red pill dispenser.
by Jedi Master Lou