Indianapolis Police Are Doing To Get Ready For Celebration II
by the readers of TheForce.Net
10. Special psychological training session: "How to Resist Jedi
by El Mariachi
9. Getting extra strong pooper-scuppers to clean up all the Bantha
by Pizza the Hut
8. Installing new "Twin Ion Engines" in their cruisers
by Drea Jade
7. Using Mayor Bart Peterson to create a clone army
by Steve Underwater
6. Setting up a Temporary Evacuation Facility for all the local
5. Citywide "no disintegrations" ordinance for Jango Fett impersonators
4. Emergency deodorant deployment for the hygeine-challenged geeks
who haven't been out of their mom's basement in years.
by Grandma Tarkin
3. Stockpiling razors for the random strip searches of the Wookies.
by Darth Catbert
2. "Notice to lawbreakers: The jails are full. The sarlaac never
1. Practicing how to mace Windu
10. Studying how to read Miranda in Rodian, Huttese, Wookiee, etc.
by Jedi Master Bob
9. Fire extinguishers for burning Jar-Jars and N*SYNC effigies
8. Demand midichlorian counts
by Darth T-Bird
7. Issuing a Sith "watch list"
by Mykael Shone
6. Modifying patrol cars to catch those podracers heading to Indianapolis
5. Reading TheForce.net to figure out what this "Star Wars" thingie
4. Saddling up the Dewbacks and hitting the streets on patrol.
3. Establishing blue milk breathalyzer tests
2. Warning residents that this is in fact NOT the apocolypse
by Cincinnati Pete
1. "Use the Force... the whole police Force"